Monday, May 3, 2010

Lucky Girl





I am a lucky girl. I have such an amazing family, which I am grateful for everyday. They all made my birthday such a wonderful, special day. The man baked me a cake. His first cake ever and it was fantastic. Chocolate cake with cream cheese icing, all from scratch. Then over the weekend my family came to town for a visit. Now that my brother, sister and I are all out of the house and living lives that take us in very different directions it seems so rare that we are all available to be in the same place and the same time. Maybe it is just me getting older but the time that we get to spend together just seems to go by much to quickly. I find myself wanting to linger and make each moment last. I hope that we can always make time to slow down and celebrate with each other. Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment