Monday, August 26, 2013

Laugh Your Diaper Off

This is my first video upload, so hopefully I can make it work.  When people ask me how old my little boy is the next questions are usually about his development and how much he is interacting at this point.  At 4mo according to my board review book he should be: lifting up on hands, rolling front to back, no head lag if pulled to sitting position, reaching for objects, looking at his hands and working toward toys, and most of all laughing and squealing!  All of which he is on track for.  Everett has always been pretty active and cheerful.  Everyone asks if he is smiling and laughing.  This is still one of my favorite things, sometimes he gets laughing so hard that he cant stop and it turns into high pitch squeals of excitement. He is so happy and good natured.  I am such a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment